The “new guy” forgot to increase the quantity on the Farm Fresh Eggs last night. Going to have to dock his pay. There are now plenty of eggs available at the Market for ordering.
The Market will remain open until Tuesday evening for you to place an order for this week. Next delivery day will be January 23rd.
Here is some information on how Fresh Harvest works.
• If you recruit a new customer to Fresh Harvest and they open an account with a $50 deposit, we will credit your account $10 for each new customer who signs up. They will need to tell me your name, so that I can credit your account. Word of mouth has been our best advertising. Any help that you can provide is greatly appreciated.
• Every week, we leave orders at the church for customers who cannot arrive at Trinity before 6pm. This has worked well for those who have difficulty with the 4-6pm window. Please let me know if you need me to leave your order at the church.
• The bag that you receive each week is to be brought back with your next order. We have been negligent in telling new customers how this works. Don’t feel bad if you return multiple bags, it happens all the time.
• We’re into reusing and recycling. Our clean egg cartons, honey jars, paper and plastic bags, berry containers are some of the items that we can reuse. If we can’t reuse the returned items, we’ll recycle them.
• We do guarantee everything that we sell. If you ever have a problem, please let us know and we will credit your account.
• If there are other products or growers that you think should be a part of Fresh Harvest, please let me know.
Thanks for your support, and I will see you on Wednesday!
If you need to text me, my number is 615-838-0428.
Roasted Carrots and Mushrooms
Toss 1 1/2 pounds sliced carrots, 10 ounces halved mushrooms, 1/4 cup olive oil, 2 smashed garlic cloves, 3 sprigs thyme, 3/4 teaspoon each caraway seeds and kosher salt, and 1/4 teaspoon hot paprika. Roast at 450 degrees F until tender, stirring once, 30 minutes. Drizzle with lemon juice, sour cream, parsley and more paprika.