Looks like the weather will be relatively nice tomorrow afternoon. Elderberry Syrup has been added to the Market. I plan to be up at the church porch.
The Market will remain open until late tonight for you to place an order for this week.
Here is some information on how Fresh Harvest works.
*Orders can be placed without receiving the Sunday email. I try to open the Market between 7 and 8pm on Sunday. Sometimes I run a little late. Just go to the website: http://freshharvest.locallygrown.net/welcome to see if the Market is open.
*If you see an item as Sold Out, write in the Comment section at check out that you would like that item if more becomes available. We’ll try our best to add it to your order.
*PayPal payments have to be manually added to your account. There will be a delay to crediting your account due to me needing to take time to do the bookkeeping. I also have to go to each account with cash or check payments. These are sometimes delayed by procrastination or being busy. You can still place an order even though it may cause your account to be “overdrawn”. There is no penalty for going into the minus column. Sometimes I’m a little slow in getting to the bank to make deposits, but it eventually happens.
• If you recruit a new customer to Fresh Harvest and they open an account with a $50 deposit, we will credit your account $10 for each new customer who signs up. They will need to tell me your name, so that I can credit your account. Word of mouth has been our best advertising. Any help that you can provide is greatly appreciated.
• Every week, we leave orders at the church for customers who cannot arrive at Trinity before 6pm. This has worked well for those who have difficulty with the 4-6pm window. Please let me know if you need me to leave your order at the church.
• The bag that you receive each week is to be brought back with your next order. We have been negligent in telling new customers how this works. Don’t feel bad if you return multiple bags, it happens all the time.
• We’re into reusing and recycling. Our clean egg cartons, honey jars, paper and plastic bags, berry containers are some of the items that we can reuse. If we can’t reuse the returned items, we’ll recycle them.
• We do guarantee everything that we sell. If you ever have a problem, please let us know and we will credit your account.
• If there are other products or growers that you think should be a part of Fresh Harvest, please let me know.
Thanks for your support, and I will see you on Wednesday!
If you need to text me, my number is 615-838-0428.