This page does not have a description.
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Swiss Chard & Cheese Bread Pudding
Source: Adapted from Suzanne Goin’s recipe from <em>Food & Wine</em> (Entered by Peg Duthie)
Adapted from Suzanne Goin’s recipe from Food & Wine.
Step by Step Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Butter an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Heat the oil in a skillet.
- Add onions, garlic, thyme, red pepper, and cook until softened.
- Add Swiss chard and cook, stirring, until wilted.
- Season with salt and pepper. Let cool a bit.
- Mix cream and eggs together in a large bowl.
- Add chard and cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add bread, stirring until moistened.
- Transfer to baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until set and golden brown.
- Let sit for 15 minutes before serving.
Comments added by fellow market members.