This page does not have a description.
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Kale with Oyster Mushrooms and Garlic
Source: Fresh Harvest (Entered by Peg Duthie)
From Tally and John: “So addictive that it’s hard to stop eating from the pan after you’re supposedly done. Feeds five hungry eaters!”
Step by Step Instructions
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- When hot, add the garlic and cook for one minute, until the garlic releases its fragrance.
- Add the mushrooms and saute just for five minutes.
- Add the kale and mix well.
- Cook until kale just starts to wilt and is a beautiful bright green color.
- Season lightly and serve immediately.
Comments added by fellow market members.