This page does not have a description.
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Sauteed Sweet Potatoes and Spinach
Source: Martha Stewart (Entered by Peg Duthie)
Posted at the Fresh Harvest weblog, spring 2012.
Step by Step Instructions
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Cut sweet potatoes into cubes; cook, stirring, until starting to soften, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add curry powder. Cook 1 minute.
- Add water and chopped red onion. Cook, stirring, until water evaporates and potatoes are tender and browned, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
- In the same skillet, cook spinach in two batches, adding the second batch when the first wilts (2 minutes).
- Drain spinach; add to potatoes.
- Stir in balsamic vinegar; season with coarse salt and ground pepper.
Comments added by fellow market members.